- Will I ever meet the Homeopath in person ?
No - you will communicate with your Homeopath over the Internet (via web meetings and e-mails) or via telephone. This will allow you to receive help from the comfort of your home.
- Do you charge any money for your service ?
- Do I stop my current Migraine or Tension headache treatment ?
No - your current treatment provider should decide if and when the current treatment should be modified or stopped.
- Should I inform my current doctor that I will be taking Homeopathy treatment ?
- Do your Homeopaths get paid any money ?
No - they are all volunteers
- Who should try your service ?
Anyone suffering from chronic Migraine or Tension headache may try our service.
- Where do I buy Homeopathic remedies, and what is the approximate cost ?
You may buy these remedies from a regular pharmacy (CVS, Walgreens, etc.), a natural food store (Mother's Market, etc.), or directly from a manufacturer of Homeopathic remedies. A patient may spend $50-$80 per year for these remedies.
- What is your source of income ?
We receive donations from the following sources :
- Patients (or their family members) who are happy with our service, and who believe that their donation will help us in providing service to others
- Individual donors / organizations who believe in our service